Meet Dr. Jensen
Renowned for creating a Soft Natural look for his patients.
About Dr. Robert Jensen
- One of the most experienced and trusted cosmetic surgeons in the Rogue Valley.
- Has performed over sixteen thousand procedures - from laser resurfacing to cosmetic facial surgery.
- Best known for his surgical skills, as well as the care and concern he shows for each of his patients.
- Has an excellent reputation for creating a very natural appearance for his patients.
- Born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and moved to Mexico when he was 13 years old and later to Japan when he was nineteen.
- After two years in Japan he returned to the United States to receive his College and Medical School education.
- He has been in private practice in Medford, Oregon since 1991.
- He is founder and Medical Director of The Center for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, a freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Center, that is both State certified and Medicare Licensed.
- Has published five books, two of which are now third editions.
- Also participates in training other surgeons in the latest Laser surgery techniques.
- Dr. Jensen's interest in research has won him a first place award from the American College of Surgeons', Northeast Chapter.
- He has also appeared on numerous local television and talk shows.
- Dr. Jensen is noted for his volunteer work in countries such as Guatemala and Palau, where he has donated his reconstructive skills to the people that need his help.
- A program that was initiated in Southern Oregon as part of our Operation Restore Organization.
- Since 1999, we have made annual medical missions to Palau and Guatemala, treating infants with cleft lip and palate and other deformities.
- As an extension of that program we are seeking patients in Southern Oregon who are underprivileged or under insured who require reconstructive Plastic Surgery (traumatic deformities, congenital deformities, breast reconstruction, burn reconstruction, or cancer).
- View Operation Restore to learn more about the work he's performed abroad.
- Undergraduate: University of Utah
- Medical School: George Washington University, 1984 Washington, D.C.
- Surgical Internship: St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, N.J.
- Surgical Residency: St. Barnabas Medical Center & Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York City.
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Current Hospital Affiliations
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, Medford, OR
- Providence Medical Center and Hospital, Medford, OR
- Center for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, Medford, OR
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Oregon Medical Association
- Jackson County Medical Society
Publications and Books
- Plastic Surgery Review (book) Publisher: W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA, 623 pages
- Plastic Surgeons Four-in-one Mastercoder, (book), Publisher: McGraw-Hill, New York, N.Y.
- General Surgeons Four-in-one Mastercoder, (book), Publisher: McGraw-Hill, New York, N.Y.
- Orthopedic Surgeons Four-in-one Mastercoder, (book), Publisher: McGraw-Hill, New York, N.Y.
- E.N.T. Surgeons Four-in-one Mastercoder, (book), Publisher: McGraw-Hill, New York, N.Y.
- Recently Dr. Jensen was chosen to be an instructor in Laser Surgery Techniques. Physicians from across the United States and worldwide are sent to Medford to receive this training first-hand.
- Facelift – the ForeverLift™, Dr. Jensen’s signature facelift
- Breast Augmentation, Reduction, Reconstruction (we specialize in Silicone Breast Augmentation using the Gummy Bear implant)
- Laser surgery (Skin Resurfacing, Hair Removal, Spider Vein Removal, Brown Spots)
- Liposuction (Tumescent, Ultrasonic, SmartLipo™, SafeLipo™)
- Endoscopic Surgery (Forehead-lifts, Face-lifts, Breast Augmentation)
- Face-lifts, Eyelid and Cosmetic Nasal Surgery
- Tummy-tucks, Body-contouring after weight loss